Dear absolutely nobody:
I am rolling out new emoji for the chat because sweg. But now YOU CAN REQUEST YOUR OWN EMOJI!!! :O
Anyone who would like their own emoji added to the repository, please follow these guidelines, upload the image to this wikia, then insert a link to the full-size image (which should by that time be on the vignette server).
Standards for emoji submission:
- 19x19 px
- .PNG filetype, preferably
- .GIF filetype at a multiple of 6FPS (for animated emoticons)
- color palette which (in triple-digit hex where nX equals 0, 4, 8, c, or f) all colors can be represented as #nRnGnB
- appropriate content (i.e. no uncensored dicks or anything… or even censored for that matter)
- use transparency where possible (hence the .PNG recommendation); for animated emoticons, just fill the empty spaces with the color #f0faff, which is exempt from the color palette limitations
- 'tis ok to make a representation of something figurative… or even of nothing discernible at all—take KewlGai for example; what he is and why he is are questions to which not even i know the answers
- dithering and shading are ok, just try not to overdo it if possible
- stick to a bright color scheme and don't have over saturated colors; note how CanadaEh uses a lighter shades of red rather than pure #f00, and light cyan rather than white
- two-word name suggestion
- be appropriate and use common sense when naming; for example, don't make a submission named "AgentMuffin" and expect me to go along with it and render my name un-type-able in chat
- don't have the name be too literal either; Mario's face for instance is named "PudgyPlumber"
- in-jokes are cool and recommended
And if u here i liek ur emoji, I might just put it in da chat! HOW EXITING :D kthxbai.